Subject: Shape problem
From: "Ott M. Aaloe" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 13:00:39 +0300 (EETDST)

Hi all!

I'd like to know if the number of shapes is somehow limited or not?
I know that I can set the # from the options window but in my case it 
seems that it doesn't work: I set the # of shapes to 2600 (yes i 
really need them so much and yes I have plenty of mem).
Problem is that when I try to get some shapes (e.g. #2000) then
the blitz says Unable to free memory error. Then I tried to
free shapes by hand:
for t=0 to 2600 : free shapes t : next .Now every time I get
an error Unable to free memory. Funny thing is that when I
check the value of the t then it's every time different, like
first time it's 1024 then 1029 then maybe 1030 etc. So am I 
doing something wrong or what?? BTW. Im using an AGA machine and 
the shapes I try to get are from 8 plane bitmap.
Any help is welcome! Thanks!

                O.T.T. ([email-masked])